1. Protecting your privacy
* We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
* We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
* We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes
("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
* We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
* We offer email anonymization & relay in order to reduce 3rd party harvesting & spam.
* Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
* TennisLessons does not knowingly collect any information from persons
under the age of 13. If TennisLessons learns that a posting is by a person
under the age of 13, TennisLessons will remove that post.
* TennisLessons, or people who post on TennisLessons, may provide links to third party
websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for,
nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites,
and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
* We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-activation
and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription
email services, registering for forums, etc.
* We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments,
post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly.
Please do not post any personal information on TennisLessons' forums or
classifieds that you expect to keep private.
* Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including
your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose
problems with our server, to administer the TennisLessons site,
and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
* All classified and forum postings are stored in our database,
even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
* Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure
operating environment that is not available to the public,
we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of TennisLessons postings by search engines and other sites
*Search engines and other sites not affiliated with TennisLessons -
including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com -
archive or otherwise make available TennisLessons postings.
5. Circumstances in which TennisLessons may release information
* TennisLessons may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law
or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to
subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
* TennisLessons may also disclose information about its users to law enforcement
officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary
violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety
of TennisLessons, its users, or the general public.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that
due to the international dimension of TennisLessons we may use the data collected in
the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other
communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your
resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored
on servers located in the United States.
By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We welcome your questions and comments on this document at: